All that is included in this bundle:
- Lipid Panel – A lipid panel can provide important information about your cardiovascular health and guide appropriate treatment to reduce your risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- C-Reactive Protein, Inflammation (CRP) – The benefits of getting a C-reactive protein (CRP) test to evaluate inflammation include: Identifying inflammation, Monitoring disease activity, Predicting cardiovascular risk, Assessing the risk of infection, & Monitoring recovery from surgery or trauma.
- Apolipoprotein B (Apo-B) – The Apolipoprotein B (Apo-B) test is a blood test that measures the level of apolipoprotein B in the blood.
- Homocysteine – Homocysteine is an amino acid that is produced by the body as a byproduct of protein metabolism. Elevated levels of homocysteine in the blood have been linked to an increased risk of certain health conditions.
- CBC w/Diff – A CBC with differential is a blood test that provides detailed information about the types and numbers of cells in your blood. The test measures various components of your blood, including red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. The differential portion of the test provides further information about the different types of white blood cells in your blood, including neutrophils, lymphocytes, monocytes, eosinophils, and basophils.
- Hemoglobin A1C – Hemoglobin A1C test can help diagnose and monitor diabetes, identify prediabetes, monitor the effectiveness of your treatment plan, and identify other health conditions that may be affecting your blood sugar levels. If you have diabetes or are at risk of developing diabetes, your healthcare provider may recommend regular Hemoglobin A1C tests as part of your care.
- Omega-3 and -6 Fatty Acids – Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids are types of polyunsaturated fats that are essential for maintaining overall health.
- BNP – A BNP (B-type natriuretic peptide) test is a blood test that measures the levels of BNP in the blood.