All that is included in this bundle:
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel – A Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) is a blood test that measures various substances in the blood, including electrolytes, glucose, liver and kidney function markers, and protein levels.
- Estradiol (E2) – The Estradiol (E2) test measures the levels of the hormone estradiol in the blood. Estradiol is the most important form of estrogen in the body and is produced primarily by the ovaries in women and the testes in men.
- Testosterone, Total, LC/MS, Testosterone, Free (calculated) w/SHBG – A Testosterone, Total, LC/MS, Testosterone, Free (calculated) w/SHBG test is a blood test that measures both the total amount of testosterone in your bloodstream using liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC/MS) technology, as well as the calculated amount of free testosterone in your blood.
- Lipid Panel – A lipid panel can provide important information about your cardiovascular health and guide appropriate treatment to reduce your risk of heart attacks and strokes. If you have concerns about your cholesterol levels or cardiovascular health, it’s important to talk to your healthcare provider to determine if a lipid panel is appropriate for you.
- Vitamin D, 25-OH, Total – To diagnose Vitamin D deficiency: 25-hydroxy Vitamin D is the major circulating form of Vitamin D in the body and is a good indicator of overall Vitamin D status. A deficiency in Vitamin D can lead to a range of symptoms, including fatigue, muscle weakness, and increased susceptibility to infections.
- TSH Test – TSH, or thyroid-stimulating hormone, is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland in the brain that helps regulate the function of the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland produces hormones that play a vital role in regulating metabolism, growth, and development in the body.
- IGF-1 – An IGF-1 test may be used to evaluate growth disorders in children and adults, monitor and diagnose acromegaly, evaluate pituitary function, and assess athletic performance. If you are experiencing symptoms of a growth disorder or acromegaly, or if you are an athlete interested in assessing your levels of growth hormone and IGF-1, your healthcare provider may recommend an IGF-1 test as part of your care.
- T4, Free – A T4 Free test is a blood test that measures the amount of free (unbound) thyroxine (T4) hormone in your bloodstream. T4 is an important hormone produced by the thyroid gland that helps regulate metabolism in the body.
- T3, Free – It’s important to note that the T3 Free test is just one tool that doctors use to diagnose and manage thyroid disease. Other tests, such as TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) and T4 (thyroxine) may also be ordered, and your doctor will consider your symptoms and medical history in addition to test results when making a diagnosis and treatment plan.
- FSH & LH – The FSH and LH (follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone) test is a blood test that measures the levels of these hormones in the body.
- DHEA-Sulfate – DHEA-Sulfate (Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate) is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands and is involved in the production of testosterone and estrogen.
- Progesterone – Progesterone is a hormone produced by the ovaries, adrenal glands, and placenta during pregnancy. It plays an important role in regulating the menstrual cycle, preparing the uterus for pregnancy, and maintaining pregnancy.
There are no reviews yet.